Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW From Knight Watch Press!

I haven't forgotten my blog. I really haven't. I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to post lately, but I'm back today and that's all that matters, right? RIGHT.

Anywhooo---there are a few new developments from Knight Watch Press that I thought I would tell you all about.

Number one development is a new YA release called "Charming Incantations" by Monique Snyman.  If the author sounds familiar, it should.  Monique is the editor of The Demon King. She is awesome on a million different levels and you should all rush right to Amazon and BUY CHARMING INCANTATIONS because if you don't, you'll regret it and then you will cry.

Another new development is that The Demon King is now neck and neck in sales with KWP's Code Z anthology.  Soooo many great authors have stories in that one! I'm so proud to be an author at Knight Watch right now because so many of KWP's authors are doing so many awesome things.   That's about all that I have for right now, but you can all join me for my video blog/vlog (whatever) tomorrow. I'll be discussing vampire books! And this time, I promise to turn off the tv before I turn on the webcam lol.

Also, you can still buy kindle and print copies of THE DEMON KING if you haven't already done so.  As a matter of fact, you should...right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment